I've been making this “Woodsy” essential oil cologne blend for my husband for years.. in fact, I needed to whip some up because I haven't in a while. It couldn't be more simple to make – give it a try if you need a gift idea for the gent in your life. 🙂
- A 1-ounce spray OR roll on bottle
- 1 ounce of sweet almond oil OR witch hazel
- 1/2 tsp vegetable glycerin
- 12 drops of cedarwood atlas essential oil
- 12 drops of tea tree essential oil
- 12 drops of blood orange essential oil
For a spray cologne: Combine the essential oils and vegetable glycerin with 1 ounce of witch hazel in a glass spray bottle.
For a roll-on cologne: Combine the essential oils and vegetable glycerine with 1 ounce of sweet almond oil in a glass roll on.