It's been an amazing year!
I think I've experience and written more in the last year than I have in any other in my life… at least in a good way. 🙂
Looking back, it has been a very tiring year. My health isn't where I want to it to be in many ways. If I have any regrets at all it's that “balance” was not a focus for me at all, especially when it should have been.
But I learned so much. About myself and about what I'm put on this earth to do. About how I can really love my family well and be a good friend. I'm learning. I'm getting there.
….saying “no” to some of the opportunities that come my way but aren't really meant for me.
….saying “yes” to FUN more often, even when it's not “productive.”
….prioritizing my family with both my energy and my love.
….remembering that God has a better plan than I could ever DREAM of.
….being okay with the messiest parts of myself.
BLOSSOMING RIGHT UP ON OUT OF THE DIRT, YOU GUYS.
This blog grew like crazy too. Not surprisingly, your favorite posts were about essential oils! You guys are so predictable.
These 7 got the most traffic, social lovin', and comments in 2014:
- The Essential Oils I Use Most (All still true!)
- Non MLM Essential Oils (This one ruffled some feathers, for sure. Mostly by people who didn't actually read the post.)
- Staying Healthy In Survival Mode (Because we all end up there at some point.)
- Easy DIY Balm with Shea Butter + Essential Oils (It really is simple!)
- 5 Ways Anyone Can Give Back to Their Community (ADORED the comments on this post!)
- Is Stevia Safe? (Yes, yes it is.)
- Managing Anxiety with Essential Oils (They help me SO much!)
Funny enough, these were also pretty much my favorite posts to put together. Go figure! I guess that makes planning next year pretty easy. 🙂
Bloom forever, sweet friends! xo