My mission is to help women master self care so that they can truly bloom where they’re planted.
I’m passionate about this mission because I believe well women nurture strong families and strong families become thriving communities.
After seeing the devastating effects of self-neglect, low self-esteem, and toxic relationships, I founded Everblossom in 2009 to serve as a haven for holistic self-care. We've since grown into a a lifestyle brand that offers content, products, and services around holistic self care.
You'll find DIY beauty projects, herbal recipes, and inspiration for mindful living.
“I am so happy I found your blog and website. Thank you truly for all you've shared and all your natural DIY products! “
- 2009: Founded: 2009
- 2011: Skincare line launch on Etsy
- 2014: Product line + website relaunch
- 2015: Expanded beyond green beauty to serve the holistic community as a whole.
- 2018: Began building Everblossom's first holistic wellness center.
Self Care Mastery
New here? Check out some of these well-loved articles:
- 20 simple ways to practice self care
- The 8 phases of the moon
- 12 ways to make your bath more magical
- DIY caffeine eye serum
- Growing as an herbalist: helpful herbal resources
- 5 tips for remembering your dreams
- 10 reasons to develop a daily gratitude practice
- How to make your own face serum (with oils that are right for your skin!)
- Adaptogens: your must-have wellness tool for stress
- How to decorate your home for your personality
- How your menstrual cycle affects your mood, behavior desires
- How to use tea tree oil for acne