Everblossom is a modern holistic community committed to keeping traditional health and wellness wisdom relevant the 21st century.
Hey there! Thanks so much for visiting Everblossom – our goal is to help you live a more magical life. Here's some more info about the company, our mission, and resources to get you started!
We love to create beauty.
We love to work with what we have.
We know that sometimes self-care means aromatherapy and a kale salad… but sometimes it doesn't.
We're obsessed with looking on the bright side.
New here? Check out some of these well-loved articles:
- 20 simple ways to practice self care
- The 8 phases of the moon
- 12 ways to make your bath more magical
- DIY caffeine eye serum
- Growing as an herbalist: helpful herbal resources
- 5 tips for remembering your dreams
- 10 reasons to develop a daily gratitude practice
- How to make your own face serum (with oils that are right for your skin!)
- Adaptogens: your must-have wellness tool for stress
- How to decorate your home for your personality
- How your menstrual cycle affects your mood, behavior desires
- How to use tea tree oil for acne
“I am so happy I found your blog and website. Thank you truly for all you've shared and all your natural DIY products! “
Meet the Founder
I used to think that as soon as I got a good routine down, I’d be all set. I’d be on my way. Life would finally run smoothly!
Or, as soon as I ate a 100% healthy diet and worked out at least 3 times a week, I would have the energy and mental clarity needed to finally achieve all my goals.
If only I could remember to take my vitamin and drink 8 glasses of water every day, I would finally feel well and be able to get it together.
As soon as I organized my home, I would finally be able to show hospitality to others and build friendships and connect with my family more.
See a pattern here?
I was putting off life until things were just right.
Now I know better.
Now I know that life is a big mess. Now I know that as soon as I get the hang of one season in life, it will change. Now I know that I don’t have to get it right all the time for life to be sweet.
It’s never going to be perfect, but it can always be beautiful. We can blossom right where we are.
While I love pursuing a healthy lifestyle, I no longer expect or aim for perfection. There are so many ways to improve your life “circumstances” and it's totally worthwhile to do so, but the #1 thing – where it all starts – is using your mind instead of letting it use you. I'm obsessed with improving my mindfulness and sharing what works for me.
- 2009: Founded: 2009
- 2011: Skincare line launch on Etsy
- 2013: Nominated for Circle of Moms Top 25 Eco-Friendly Moms (Placed 26th but life went on.)
- 2014: Product line + website relaunch
- Currently: Still rockin'