My mission is to help women master self care so that they can truly bloom where they’re planted.
I’m passionate about this mission because I believe well women nurture strong families and strong families become thriving communities.
After seeing the devastating effects of self-neglect, low self-esteem, and toxic relationships, I founded Everblossom in 2009 to serve as a haven for holistic self-care. We've since grown into a a lifestyle brand that offers content, products, and services around holistic self care.
Everblossom is an experimental start up. We've launched several product lines, collaborated with many wellness and eco brands of all sizes, and operated different programs around well-being. We look forward to continuing to explore new ways to make self care and self empowerment to our community.
You'll find DIY beauty projects, herbal recipes, and inspiration for mindful living.
“I am so happy I found your blog and website. Thank you truly for all you've shared and all your natural DIY products! “
A Self Care Haven
New here? Check out some of these well-loved articles:
- 20 simple ways to practice self care
- The 8 phases of the moon
- 12 ways to make your bath more magical
- DIY caffeine eye serum
- Growing as an herbalist: helpful herbal resources
- 5 tips for remembering your dreams
- 10 reasons to develop a daily gratitude practice
- How to make your own face serum (with oils that are right for your skin!)
- Adaptogens: your must-have wellness tool for stress
- How to decorate your home for your personality
- How your menstrual cycle affects your mood, behavior desires
- How to use tea tree oil for acne