Pumpkin and pumpkin spice are everywhere in the fall. The trend has healthy roots - spices like cinnamon and ginger are just what many of bodies need as the weather cools down. These "warming" herbs aid our circulation and digestion.
Plus... they're just plain good.
Can't get enough? You'll love this recipe for a fall-inspired pumpkin spice milkshake. Yum!
- 2 cups of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup of Milk
- ½ a cup of Pumpkin Puree
- 1 teaspoon of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ¼ a teaspoon of Nutmeg
- ¼ a teaspoon of All Spice
- Whip Cream (for topping)
- Cinnamon (for topping)
Step by Step:
- Place your ice cream, milk, and spices into a large blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- If you like a thicker milkshake, only use ½ a cup of milk.
- Pour milkshake into chilled glasses.
- Top with whip cream.
- Sprinkle whip cream with cinnamon.
- Serve + enjoy!